Sunday, May 7, 2017

why I love Traveling

I recall going to Puerto Rico, California, Las Vegas, San Diego, Florida, Dominican Republic, Mexico, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois, Ecuador, New Jersey, Panama, Virginia, Indiana, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and the Bahamas. I love traveling because I get to see new attractions I can't see where I live. I love food. I'm not a picky eater at all so trying new food is such a bonus to me when I visit places I've never been to. In South America their culture is different but I think it is so beautiful. They make and wear the most lovely clothing.

I'm extremely grateful to have a mom who takes me to places we've never been to. I also love being in planes. I always create new friends by asking the passenger next to me, "So you're going * * here too." I love being on planes because it gets me excited till we reach destination. My goal is to travel the world. I want to be able to tell my friends, "Yeah, I've been there before" and tell them my amazing stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment