Sunday, May 7, 2017

Ecuador

I am Ecuadorian. Ecuador is located in South America's west coast. Ecuador is known for the equator, mountains, and the Galapagos. Did you know that Ecuador is the closest country to space? Mount Chimborazo stands 20,548 feet above sea level. Ecuador has one of the biggest mountains. Ecuador is known for being on the equator. Ecuador has a muesum called the Intiñan Solar Muesum where you can see the yellow line where the equator lies. Many visitors go year around to the Intiñan Solar Muesum and the Galapagos. The Galapagos is an island on the Pacific Ocean that is a province of Ecuador. The Galapagos is surrounded by beautiful plants and animals. Visitors go because they get to meet and touch the animals that live in the Galápagos Island.

I love going to Ecuador. I'm going to Ecuador this summer in July 26th till August 8th. I love going because I feel as if all my stress and problems go away. I also love going because I get to see my family. My family from Ecuador mean the whole world to me. I'd do anything to see them everyday. I'm thankful I get to go to Ecuador every summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment