Sunday, May 21, 2017

behind the bedroom wall

The book I read was,"Behind the bedroom wall." Behind the bedroom wall is about a 14 year old girl Korinna that lives in Germany. This book takes place during the 1940's. Korinna has to choose wether or not she wants to stay loyal to Germany. Later on, she finds out that her parents are hiding a Jewish family behind a wall in their home. Korinna was furious about this and was totally against it! Korinna then gets a reality check, she acknowledges her parents decision and chooses what's right.

I picked this book when we were learning about the Holocaust. I wanted to know more stories and point of views so I picked this book. Overall, I thought this was a good book because getting to hear someone's point of view during the Holocaust is rare. People are lucky they get to read so many stories from people being involved. I give this book a 8.5/10, should read if given the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment