Sunday, May 7, 2017

the day I saw Travis Scott

Travis Scott is my absolute favorite artist. He has been my favorite artist since 6th grade. I love his music so much.  I'm always listening to his music wherever I go. Both of my aunts love Travis Scott as much as I do. One of my aunts told me she wanted to go to his concert in Milwaukee and I told her I wanted to as well. So that day, we bought the tickets. The concert was on a Thursday and it was a two hour drive to Milwaukee, WI.

Since it was general admission everybody was crammed trying to get to the front. I was so lucky to be in the front. The special guest who performed before Travis was Khalid. He sang very beautiful. Travis played many of my favorite songs. He also performed his new song Butterfly Effect. His concert was phenomenal, he's an amazing performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment