Sunday, May 7, 2017

soccer

This year I made the girl's soccer team for my Middle School. I have been in the traveling soccer team for two years now. I tried out just for fun in seventh grade and I actually made the team. My love for soccer grew so much over the year. I know way more about soccer than I did in the beginning when I started. I feel as if I also became a better player as well. My coach made us practice to better as a team and as players ourselves.

When I started soccer I was shy because I thought I'd be judged on how I played. I was wrong, my teammates were supportive. They interacted with me and taught me ways to better my posture, passing, defense, kicking, handling, and juggling. Soccer has created some of the most amazing friendships I will cherish forever. I will always have love for my old and new soccer team. I wish soccer lasted longer to be with my team. They were really the highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment