Sunday, May 7, 2017

Favorite Shows

I have a list of my favorite shows but for now on I'll narrow it done to two. My absolute favorite show on my list is 'Shameless'. Shameless is about a family of six that lives on the South Side of Chicago. The family has to learn how to grow up and cope with their parents that are alcoholics, drug addicts, and always in and out of their lives. Fiona, the oldest sister, takes care of the whole family because she wants them to have a better life. My favorite character is Carl Gallagher (Ethan Cutkosky). I love this show because it shows the importance of family and love. Another reason why I love this show is because it takes places in Chicago. I've seen and taken pictures on the shameless houses. I rate this show a 10/10 and I recommend to watch this show!!
\

My second favorite show is 'How to Get Away with Murder'. In my opinion, this show is absolutely amazing. The show is about a defense law professor (and lawyer) that teaches a class called How to Get Away with Murder. During the first course of the class she picks a group of students, "the best and the brightest." She chose these students to help her with her cases out of the university. She wants them to develop into better students. The students and Professor Kealing are accused of murder and many other things. This is where all the secrets and mysteries reveal. I rate this show a 10/10, it'll make you be head over heels for the next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment